What to bring to practice:
- Players – Stick, shin guards, mouth guard, (glove optional). There will be no sticks available to borrow at practice. If you need to borrow a stick for the season please contact us before the first practice.
- Goalies – Goal Keepers must bring their own equipment. If you need to borrow Club GK equipment for the season, please contact us before the 1st practice.
- Water – Pre-filled containers for the duration of the practice. Minimum half gallon recommended for age groups playing during the later hours. We will not provide common water dispensers to fill bottles. Begin hydrating before coming to practice.
- Pinnie – Players must bring their Club Pinnie. No sharing of Pinnies will be allowed. New players will receive a Pinnie at the first practice.
- Face mask – Worn to and from the parking lot and on the sidelines during extended breaks. Face masks are optional on the field for players.
- Small Hand Sanitizer
Prior to arrival:
- All participants must fill out a health screening form within 24 hours of practice and BEFORE arrival. A link and QR Code to the health screening form will be emailed to all players/guardians. Players WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IF THE FORM HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- All players should properly sanitize hands prior to arrival.
- Please arrive 10 mins before the designated time. If early, players should wait in the car until 10 mins before the start of practice.
- Start Times of practices will be staggered to allow 1 group to clear the field before the next group arrives.
- Parents should remain in their cars during drop-off. Parents may escort younger players to the field but must wear a face mask / maintain social distancing.
- FACE MASKS are required to and from the parking lot.
- Once players are checked in with a temperature check and confirmed health screening, they will be allowed onto the field. Players should not enter the field without attendance being registered by the designated Covid Monitor.
- During practice, parents/guardians must remain in their cars or exit the facility.
- Upon entering the field, players will set up their belongings at cones spaced 6 ft. apart. This is the only spot where the player can take extended breaks. Masks must be worn during breaks.
On the field:
- Only coaches and participants are allowed on the field.
- We will structure sessions into smaller groups with a ratio of no more than 10 participants to 1 coach. Every effort will be made to ensure players remain in the same group.
- Face masks for players on the field are optional. Coaches will wear a face mask or visor on the field.
- Players/coaches should avoid or limit contact.
- No high fives
- No team huddles
- No arms around players
- Players will return to the cone with their belongings during breaks
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available, but we encourage players to also bring their own.
- Only Coaches will be allowed to handle equipment – Balls, Cones etc.
- Players should be collected on time and Parents should remain in their car for pickup. Parents of younger players may pick up at the field, but Masks must be worn.
- If any player develops a fever or falls ill after a practice with possible symptoms of COVID they are asked to notify us immediately firstname.lastname@example.org and to remove themselves from future participation.
- Attendance records will be maintained for 28 days for contact tracing purposes.
- Players and parents are expected take personal responsibility in following the Covid-19 guidelines and protocols to keep our club community safe.
- These guidelines are subject to change in line with City and State guidelines.
- Lone Star Program Online Registration now also includes acceptance of a COVID WAIVER