What to bring to practice:
- Players – Stick, shin guards, mouth guard, (glove optional). There will be no sticks available to borrow at practice. If you need to borrow a stick for the season please contact us before the first practice.
- Goalies – Goal Keepers must bring their own equipment. If you need to borrow Club GK equipment for the season, please contact us before the 1st practice.
- Water – Pre-filled containers for the duration of the practice. Minimum half gallon recommended for age groups playing during the later hours. We will not provide common water dispensers to fill bottles.
- Pinnie – Players must bring their Club Pinnie. No sharing of Pinnies will be allowed. New players will receive a Pinnie at the first practice.
- Face mask – Optional for use during field play but must be worn when off the field and when entering/exiting the facility. Face masks may only be removed to drink water during breaks when at least 6ft away from other players.
- Small Hand Sanitizer
Prior to arrival:
- All participants must fill out a health screening form within 24 hours of practice and BEFORE arrival. A link and QR Code to the health screening form will be emailed to all players/guardians. Players WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IF THE FORM HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- All players should properly sanitize hands prior to arrival.
- Please arrive 10 mins before the designated time. If early, players should wait in the car until 10 mins before the start of practice.
- Start Times of practices will be staggered to allow 1 group to clear the field before the next group arrives.
- Parents should remain in their cars during drop-off. Parents may escort younger players to the field but must wear a face mask / maintain social distancing.
- FACE MASKS are required to and from the parking lot.
- Once players are checked in with a temperature check and confirmed health screening, they will be allowed onto the field. Players should not enter the field without attendance being registered by the designated Covid Monitor.
- During practice, parents/guardians must remain in their cars or exit the facility.
- Upon entering the field, players will set up their belongings at cones spaced 6 ft. apart. This is the only spot where the player can take extended breaks. Masks must be worn during breaks.
On the field:
- Only coaches and participants are allowed on the field.
- We will structure sessions into smaller groups with a ratio of no more than 10 participants to 1 coach. Every effort will be made to ensure players remain in the same group every week.
- Face masks for players on the field are optional. Coaches will wear a face mask or visor on the field.
- Players/coaches should avoid or limit contact.
- No high fives
- No team huddles
- No arms around players
- Players will return to the cone with their belongings during breaks
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available, but we encourage players to also bring their own.
- Only Coaches will be allowed to handle equipment – Balls, Cones etc.
- Players should be collected on time and Parents should remain in their car for pickup. Parents of younger players may pick up at the field, but Masks must be worn.
- If any player develops a fever or falls ill after a practice with possible symptoms of COVID they are asked to notify us immediately email@example.com and to remove themselves from future participation.
- Attendance records will be maintained for 28 days for contact tracing purposes.
- Players and parents are expected take personal responsibility in following the Covid-19 guidelines and protocols to keep our club community safe.
- These guidelines are subject to change in line with City and State guidelines.
- Lone Star Program Online Registration now also includes acceptance of a COVID WAIVER